Current Version: 1.1.4
Release Date: 23 October 2017
Extension Type: Component and Plugin
Support: Joomla 2.5.x and Joomla 3.x
yKhoon HTML Protector is an extension that protect your web site HTML source code. The extension will encrypt or encode your HTML source code so that other people can not see it. This extension is specifically made for the security minded people. After all, you can not change what you can not see.
This extension is Search Engine friendly. The extension will check whether the visitor of the web site is human or search engine bots. If the visitor is human, then, the extension will encrypt or encode the HTML source code. Otherwise, the extension will do nothing. This extension does not require any special server configuration in order to work. This extension is an "install and forget" type of extension.
- Component Menu bug fixed.
- Encrypt or encode your web site HTML source code.
- Detect and encrypt or encode the HTML source code when the visitor is human.
- Show protected message when the visitor try to view the HTML source code.
- Change the protected message to suit your web site.
- Force the web site to use UTF8 encoding.
- Hide the Joomla version in the HTML source code.
- Determine which search engine bot gets un-encrypted or un-encoded version of HTML source code.
- Compatible with AJAX enable web site.
- Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
- Does not require any special server configuration.
- Does not encrypt or encode the HTML source code of Joomla! Administration (back-end).
- Support Integrated Product Update System for checking and download latest version of the product.
- Encrypt or encode the elements inside the head tag.
- Encrypt the article of your choice.
- Able to allow or forbid the content sharing on Facebook and Google+.
We will send the product to your e-mail address once we receive the notification from PayPal. This process typically takes few minutes. Please remember to check your inbox and also spam folder for the product.