yKhoon Word Censorship
Current Version: 1.3.1
Release Date: 31 March 2014
Extension Type: Component and Plugin
Support: Joomla 2.5.x and Joomla 3.x
yKhoon Word Censorship (previously known as Word Censorship) is an extension that can censor the word that you do not want them to display it in your article. This extension is typically useful when you have a comment system for public to use. This extension will replace the word that you do not want then to display to some other words. Other than using the extension to censor words, you also can use it to replace words.
For example, you can change the word "you so ugly" to "you so u**y" or "you so ugly" to "you so beautiful".
- Update System issue fix.
- Reduce installation steps.
- Joomla 1.5.x. compatibility removed.
- Update on Help Page and User Guide.
- Set the restricted words.
- Set the replace words if the restricted words is found.
- The restricted words and the replace words can only be set in the Joomla! Administration (Back-end).
- Joomla! Administration (Back-end) is not affected by the extension functionality.
- Compatible with AJAX enable website.
- Work on every browser.
- Compatible with K2.
- Support Integrated Product Update System for checking and download latest version of the product.
We will send the product to your e-mail address once we receive the notification from PayPal. This process typically takes few minutes. Please remember to check your inbox and also spam folder for the product.
Because of the changes of EU VAT Rules, we will no longer sell our products to EU Countries. If you are not reside in EU Countries, please tick "I do not reside in EU Countries."