yKhoon Embed Online Video
Current Version: 1.4.1
Release Date: 21 March 2014
Extension Type: Component & Plugin
Support: Joomla 2.5.x and Joomla 3.x
yKhoon Embed Online Video is an extension that embed online video from YouTube.com, Metacafe.com, DailyMotion.com, and Vimeo.com into your article. The extension prvides a simple way to embed video from those mentioned site into your article. It is particularly useful when you want to share video that you found interesting or video that you have uploaded to those mentioned site.
To embed those videos, you just need to input the URL of the video plus with some additional parameters such as video width and video height in the article you want to embed the video. The extension will embed the video into the article based on the input. You can embed two or more videos from the same or different site into a single article.
- Update System issue fix.
- Reduce installation steps.
- Joomla 1.5.x compatibility removed.
- Update on Help Page and User Guide.
- Embed videos from YouTube.com, Metacafe.com, DailyMotion.com, and Vimeo.com into your article.
- Enable or disable privacy mode for youtube video.
- Show related video and control the width and height of the player for youtube video.
- Show video status, show video title, and control the width and height of the player for metacafe video.
- Enable or disable auto play for metacafe video.
- Show portrait, show title, show byline, and control width and height of the player for vimeo video.
- Enable or disable auto play and video looping for vimeo video.
- Enable or disable auto play , hide in player video information, and control the width and height of the player for dailymotion video.
- Support Integrated Product Update System for checking and download latest version of the product.
- Videos from DailyMotion.com, YouTube.com, and Vimeo.com is compatible with iPad, iPhone, and Android.
We will send the product to your e-mail address once we receive the notification from PayPal. This process typically takes few minutes. Please remember to check your inbox and also spam folder for the product.
Because of the changes of EU VAT Rules, we will no longer sell our products to EU Countries. If you are not reside in EU Countries, please tick "I do not reside in EU Countries."