What do I get with my subscription payment?
- The Product: You will receive all the necessary download-able zipped files with each purchase.
- User Guide and Help Page: In the User Guide and Help Page, we provided the information you need for a successful installation and launch as well as information on how to use the product.
- Technical Support: 1 year of technical support to resolve technical issues. Each purchase is entitled technical support for 1 live site (1 domain) only.
- Updates and Bug Fixes: Each subscription is entitled to 1 year of free updates and bug fixes from the subscription date.
How to be a subscriber?
Your subscription will start once you have purchase one of our products.
What happens when my subscription ends?
Your subscription grants you the rights to receive technical support for 1 live site (1 domain) within 1 year and receive update and bug fixes for 1 year. Thus, when your subscription ends, you will no longer receive any updates, bug fixes, and technical support. To receive those services again, you have to purchase the product again. Even after your subscription ends/expires, you may continue to use the product, so the products are not time-limited.
Which version of Joomla do your products support?
The information about which version of Joomla that the product supports are available at the start of the page of that particular product.
Do your products still support Joomla 1.0 and Joomla 1.5?
Our products will no longer support Joomla 1.0 and Joomla 1.5.
What is Integrated Product Update System?
Integrated Product Update System is an optional add-on system to the product you have purchased. It is use to check and download updates (if there is an updates for the product you have purchased) straight from our server. You are free to choose whether to install this add-on or not. The system will stop working once your subscription period ends. You can find more information about this system on the User Guide.
Are all of your products supports the Integrated Product Update System?
Yes. All of our products support the system.
How to install extensions on your site?
- Log in to your site admin area (back-end).
- If you are using Joomla 1.5, click Install/Uninstall menu (See Figure 1). If you are using Joomla 2.5 or Joomla 3.0, click Extension Manager menu (See Figure 2 for Joomla 2.5 and Figure 3 for Joomla 3.0).
- Click Browse button to find your extension. Aft5er that, click Upload File & Install button if you are using Joomla 1.5 (See Figure 4). If you are using Joomla 2.5 or Joomla 3.0, click Upload & Install button (See Figure 5 for Joomla 2.5 and Figure 6 for Joomla 3.0).
- If you does not see any error message(s), the installation is successful.